- Full Lace Toupees For Men Soft and Breathable Hair Unit Set (Including 5 Pieces, $199 Per Unit)
- Full Lace Hair Systems For Men Soft and Breathable Toupee Set (Including 3 Pieces, $205 Per Unit)
- Full Lace Hair Pieces For Men Soft and Breathable Toupee Set (Including 2 Pieces, $209 Per Unit)
- Soft and Breathable Lace Toupee For Men Stock Hairpieces Set (Including 5 Pieces, $209 Per Unit)
- Soft and Breathable Lace Toupee For Men Stock Hair Systems Set (Including 3 Pieces, $215 Per Unit)
- Soft and Breathable Lace Hair Replacement Systems Set (Including 2 Pieces, $219 Per Unit)
- Q6 Popular Hair Replacement For Men Lace Front and Poly with Gauze toupees Set (Including 5 Pieces, $199 Per Unit)
- Q6 Popular Toupee For Men Lace Front and Poly with Gauze Hairpieces Set (Including 3 Pieces, $205 Per Unit)
- Q6 Popular Toupee For Men Lace Front and Poly with Gauze Hair Systems Set (Including 2 Pieces, $209 Per Unit)
- 0.06-0.08mm Thin Skin Mens Toupee V-looped Hair Units Set (Including 5 Pieces, $150 Per Unit)
- 0.06-0.08mm Thin Skin Mens Toupee V-looped Hairpieces Set (Including 3 Pieces, $155 Per Unit)
- 0.06-0.08mm Thin Skin Mens Toupee V-looped Hair Replacement Systems Set (Including 2 Pieces, $159 Per Unit)
- 0.04-0.06mm Thin Skin V-looped Mens Hair Systems Set (Including 5 Pieces, $150 Per Unit)
- 0.04-0.06mm Thin Skin V-looped Mens Toupees Set (Including 3 Pieces, $155 Per Unit)
- 0.04-0.06mm Thin Skin V-looped Mens Hairpieces Set (Including 2 Pieces, $159 Per Unit)
- 0.02-0.04mm Ultra Thin Skin V-looped Men's Toupees Set (Including 5 Pieces, Only $165 Per Unit)
- 0.02-0.04mm Ultra Thin Skin V-looped Men's Hairpieces Set (Including 3 Pieces, Only $170 Per Unit)
- 0.02-0.04mm Ultra Thin Skin V-looped Men's Hair Systems Set (Including 2 Pieces, Only $175 Per Unit)
- 0.02-0.04mm Ultra-thin Skin Toupee For Men Most Fashionable Blond Hair Replacement Systems #613 - Yiyohair
- 0.02-0.04mm Ultra Thin Skin Hairpieces For Men V-looped Toupee Most True Looking Hair Units - Yiyohair
- Afro American Mens Poly Skin Hair Replacement Systems 6mm Curl Human Hair Toupee - Yiyohair
- Afro Toupee For Men 4mm Curl Easy to Clean and Attach Clear Poly Skin Hair Systems - Yiyohair
- African American Mens Full lace Hairpieces Best Air Permeability 8mm Curl Toupee Hair Units - Yiyohair
- Full Lace Hair Systems For Afro Men Most Comfortable 6mm Curl Human Hair Toupee Airy Units - Yiyohair
- Afro Curl 4mm Toupee For Men Natural Looking Full Lace Human Hair Replacement Systems - Yiyohair
- Stock Injected Thin Skin with French Lace front Toupee Hair Replacement Systems For Men #2 - Yiyohair
- Silk Top Toupee For Men Injected Thin Skin with French Lace front Hair Replacement Systems Unit - Yiyohair
- Silk Top Toupee For Men Injected Thin Skin with French lace and Diamond Lace Hairpieces #3 - Yiyohair
- Silk Top Hair Pieces For Men Injected Thin Skin with French lace and Diamond Lace Toupee Hair Systems - Yiyohair
- Mono Toupee For Men Lace Front and Poly with Gauze Breathable and Easy to Attach Hair Units #6 - Yiyohair
- Mono with Poly Coating Hair Systems For Men Easily attached and Durable Toupee Units #2 - Yiyohair
- Most Durable Mens Toupee Fine Mono and Poly with Gauze Hair Replacement Systems Unit - Yiyohair
- Mens Stock Toupee Lace Front with Poly Coating Hair Systems Unit Breathable and Easy to Attach - Yiyohair
- Stock Full French Lace Toupee Hair Pieces For Men Most Authentic Looking Hair Unit - Yiyohair
- Full Swiss Lace Toupee For Men Most Soft Hair Replacement Systems Gray Hair Units #1B30 - Yiyohair
- Full French Lace Hair Replacement Systems For Men Most Natural Toupee Unit Soft and Durable - Yiyohair
- Gray Toupee For Men Soft and Breathable French Lace Front with Clear Poly Hairpieces in Stock #240 - Yiyohair
- Stock Gray Hair Toupee For Men Single Knot 0.08-0.10mm Clear Poly Skin Durable and Easy to Attach #240 - Yiyohair
- 0.08-0.10mm Clear Skin Hairpieces For Men Single Knot Durable Toupee Unit In Stcok - Yiyohair
- 0.10-0.12mm Skin Hair Systems For Men Single Knot Durable Clear Poly Gray Toupee #440 - Yiyohair
- 0.10-0.12mm Thickness Skin Hairpieces For Men Single Knot Durable Toupee Replacement - Yiyohair
- 0.08-0.10mm Clear Poly Toupee For Men Injected Skin Truest Gray Hairpiece Unit #1B40 - Yiyohair
- 0.06-0.08mm Thin Skin Hair Replacement Systems Injected Most Natural Mens Toupee - Yiyohair
- 0.10-0.12mm Thick Skin Hair Pieces For Men Human Hair V-looped Toupee #7 - Yiyohair
- 0.10-0.12mm Thick Skin Hair Systems For Men V-looped Durable Hair Unit - Yiyohair
- 0.08-0.10mm Poly Skin Toupee Gray Hair Systems For Men V-looped True Hairline #340 - Yiyohair
- 0.08-0.10mm Poly Skin Hairpieces For Men V-looped Toupee Hair Systems - Yiyohair
- 0.06-0.08mm Thin Skin Mens Toupee V-looped Hair Replacement Systems Hide Hairline - Yiyohair
- 0.06-0.08mm Skin Hair Replacement Systems For Men Natural Looking Gray Toupee #1B10 - Yiyohair
- 0.04-0.05mm Thin Skin Hairpieces For Men Human Hair Replacement Systems #4ASH - Yiyohair
- 0.04-0.05mm Thin Skin Hair Replacement For Men Single Knot Toupee Hair Pieces - Yiyohair
- 0.04-0.06mm Thin Skin Hair Systems For Men V-looped Toupee Undetectable Hairline - Yiyohair
- Most Popular Lace Toupee For Men Soft and Breathable Natural Looking Hair Replacement Systems - Yiyohair
- Graxscle Natural Wooden Combs - Eco-Friendly Wood Comb for Women Men and Kids - Reduce Frizz and Massage Scalp - Yiyohair
- Mono Base Hairpieces For Women 100% Human Hair Popular Hair Toppers
- Silk Top Hair Pieces For Women Natural Looking Human Hair Toppers - Yiyohair
- Full Silk Base Womens Hair Replacement Systems Popular Human Hair Toppers - Yiyohair
- Full Silk Base Hairpieces For Women High Quality Hair Toppers Natural Looking - Yiyohair
- Full Silk Hair Topper For Women Most Authentic Look Hairpieces - Yiyohair
- Lace Front Strip Tape - Yiyohair
- Afro Men Toupees
- Best Sell Toupees
- Gray Hair Toupees
- Hair system tools
- Lace Hair Systems
- Lace hair toppers
- Mono Hair Systems
- Mono Hair Toppers
- Silk Top Hair Systems
- Silk Top Hair Toppers
- Skin Hair Systems
- Stock Hair Systems
- Toupee for Men
- Toupee tapes
- Wholesale Mens Toupees
- Women Best Sellers
- Women's hair toppers
- What is a hair replacement system? Let us know!
- How to clean a Men's Hair Replacement System?
- How to choose the new toupee Hair Systems?
- What's the difference between men wearing hair replacement systems before and after?
- Why are more people with hair loss opting for non-surgical hair replacement systems?
- How to choose the best hair system for men?
- How to Wear Men's Toupee Hair with Different Bases?
- Do you know how to distinguish high-quality hair systems and bad hair systems?
- How to choose the most suitable men's hair systems in the online shop?
- Why is human hair toupee the most popular for men?
- Do you know the basic types of toupee for men?
- Can non-surgical hair replacement make a difference for men with hair loss?
- What are the differences between hair replacement systems for different base materials?
- Face shape & Men haircuts
- Why Density is Important
- How to remove a hair system?
- How to Clean My Hair System
- How to Choose My First Hair System
- How to attach hair system correctly?
- Glue or Tape for Hair System ?
- Hair System Maintenance Tips
- 2019 Men’s Hairstyle Trendy
- Share Review
- My Wishlist
- Edit Notifications
- Set Password
- Profile Edit
- Custom Hair Systems
- Shipping & Delivery
- MEN'S HAIR COLOR CHART
- Product page FAQ
- About Yiyohair
- Contact Us
- How to measure your hair loss area
- Salon Support
- Brand Ambassador
- Return&Exchange Policy
- Our Special Service
- First Time Buyer
To find the best custom hair system for you, the first thing you need to know is what size Toupee best fits the hair loss area of your head. If you order the wrong size, the toupee hair replacement systems may end up looking awkward or even unwearable.
Next, you need to choose the right base design, preferring a hair system that looks natural and imperceptible, or putting more emphasis on whether Toupee is breathable and comfortable enough to fully enjoy itself in many situations. Therefore, decide which base design is best for you after deciding on your preferences. Base color is recommended to choose the color closest to your skin tone to create the most natural makeup!
For A person's front hairline, there are four common front contour shapes: AA, A, CC, and C. Determining the correct front profile based on your front profile shape is important to get a natural look. The hair system of curls/waves and hair density also plays a key role in the natural look of realistic male hairpieces. To ensure perfect and seamless integration with your existing hair, you need to ensure that the curls/waves and hair density of the non-surgical hair replacement system match the client's existing hair (unless they are completely bald).
Other options for the men's custom hair system, including hair length, color, orientation, and gray or highlight type, are entirely up to your personal preference. Whatever you like, it should be the best fit. Finally, use a bleached knot on top of the lace base to make the base look more natural. Therefore, if you want to take your hair system to another level, it is recommended that you bleach the knots at an additional cost.
There is no exact answer to this question! Everyone's situation is completely different. When choosing between a stock hair system and a custom hair system, you need to ask yourself if you really need a custom hair system. Unlike stock hair systems, which can be shipped immediately, custom hair systems have to be manufactured from scratch according to very specific instructions, so the production cycle can be as long as 1-4 months. If you are in a hurry for a piece of hair, then the stock hair system is just what you need! Relatively speaking, if you plan to order a custom hair replacement system, it is necessary to plan several months in advance to accommodate long waiting times.
To make a hair system template, you need to prepare a few things in advance, including scissors, plastic wrap, scotch tape, and markers.
Step 1: First, clean your scalp to ensure a smooth surface. Then, tear off a large piece of plastic wrap and place it over your head. Make sure you press down hard and evenly, and that the plastic wrap is air-tight without any gaps or bumps.
Next, use a marker to trace the bottom of the package. To find the front hairline, place four fingers flat on your forehead and your pinky finger just above your eyebrow. Where your index finger is is where your front hairline should start. Draw a line from this point to form your hairline. Make sure you draw a smooth outline around the head.
Next, apply the tape to the plastic wrap from the front, then spread the tape evenly across the scalp, piece by piece. Each piece of tape needs to overlap and completely cover the bald area. From front to back and left to right, apply three or four coats of tape to make sure the stencil is strong enough.
If you need parts and crowns, mark the pivot point of the original growth of the part. Then, draw a line from the pivot point at the back of the crown to the front hairline. Write down your name, an "F" on the front and a "B" on the back, and any special requirements for parts or crown.
One last step, let's get it done! Cut off excess wraps along the outline drawn. To make sure the template fits, put it back on your head.